Welcome to Women’s Services Plus!
We provide help and hope for pregnant and parenting women affected by substance use. We are committed to improving the health of women, infants and children in the Richmond area. Substance use disorders are treatable with the right help.
Pregnant women receive priority treatment. To speak with someone about services call 804-819-4100 today.
Women with substance use disorders have unique needs that should be addressed if treatment is to be successful. There is evidence that suggests that gender does make a difference. Our program offers a staff of highly trained professionals providing gender-responsive, trauma-informed care to include:
- Screening & assessment (expedited for pregnant women)
- Immediate linkages to pretreatment services
Intensive case management providing monitoring of service delivery, community integration, collateral contacts, education and counseling, and individual service planning.
Outpatient treatment offered on-site, to include groups on Trauma, Co-occurring Disorders, Life Skills, & Parenting
Primary Medical Services
Primary medical services on-site and referrals to specialized care
Residential Treatment Services
- Referrals to outpatient opiate treatment services, residential opiate treatment services for pregnant women, residential services for persons with co-occurring disorders, and residential for women and their children.
- Residential services offered to pregnant women within the region.
Additional Specialized Services
- Child-minding and transportation
- Referrals for developmental screenings for children
- Auricular acupuncture
- Sober social family activities
- Peer recovery support with peer recovery coach
Our partners include:
Useful links to help you learn more:
Contact RBHA by email or by calling 804-819-4000 to learn more about Women's Specialized Services.