Welcome to the only CSB in the metro-Richmond area that provides HIV-specific intensive case management, outreach, prevention counseling, and testing services to individuals with substance use disorders.
Our purpose is to ensure that individuals diagnosed with substance use disorders and living with HIV or at increased risk for HIV transmission have access to appropriate medical, preventive, and psychosocial support services by providing the following services:
- Specialized alcohol and other drug dependence services
- Priority access to RBHA services for people living with HIV/AIDS and individuals that are intravenous drug users
- Community-based outreach and education
- Intensive case management
- Client-centered prevention counseling
- Free confidential HIV testing with OraQuick ADVANCE® Rapid HIV-1/2 Antibody Test
Contact RBHA by email or by calling 804-819-4000 to learn more about HIV Early Intervention Services.